The OSHA International General Certificate will give you invaluable knowledge and skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your current role and your long-term career.
The qualification is:
- Relevant to every workplace,
- Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities
- Perfect for those embarking on a health and safety
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, this programmes covers the core skills you need, wherever in the world you work. You will learn:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- Relevant key international standards
Who Should Enroll
This course is ideal for workers, managers, supervisors, and joint health and safety committee members who are the “end users” of the information in the workplace. In addition, employers, policy makers, family members, people living near workplaces, students, and the general public could also find this as useful to find information about workplace health and safety information.
HR Professionals, Factory Managers, Factory Engineers, Health and Safety Professionals, Supervisors, Compliance Officers, Doctors, Quality Managers.
- Introduction to Dip in OSHA and Principles of Safety and health Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S-MS)
- Accident Prevention, Investigation and Reporting
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Health and Safety Monitoring and Measuring Techniques
- Work at height Part-I
- Work at height Part-II
- Work Equipment Safety Part-I
- Work Equipment Safety Part-II
- Electrical Safety
- Occupational Health Hazard Part-I
- Occupational Health Hazard Part-II
- Confined Space
- Fire Safety
- Risk assessment and Revision and Exam Guide
We Provide Our Students With Many Flexible Facilities
Our classes are scheduled in hybrid method inclusive of physical and online classes. Virtual classes will be conducted virtually through Zoom. Our lecturers will share the screen and monitor students.
- Class sharing: Flexible, self-paced study, around 50 hours of study – worldwide
- Live Online: Real time interactive virtual workshops – worldwide
- Classroom: Tutor led Course
- Revision: Live Online revision classes
This portal is made in UK university standard and is provided only by our institute for our Diploma students compared to our local colleges. At the end of every class we will be uploading the online class video link and lecture materials that our students can use through the portal in case they missed a class or want to revise the lesson.
One of Montreal Institute’s great assets is its Panel of lecturers. Our philosophy is simple; to ensure that only renowned subject specialists with industry experience are elected to teach in our courses.
This course is specifically taught by an experienced NIDOSH Engineer.
We are a group of company involved in Engineering and renewable energy. Thus, we also provide training for students from our Montreal Green Engineering Pvt Ltd and other partnered organizations.
- Final Examination – 60%
- Practical Assessment – 20%
- Assignment – 20%
Six passes in G.C.E. O/L with 2-year working experiences, OR
Three passes in G.C.E. A/L with one year experience in similar field. Age limit: 20 years above
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes
- Engineers, Draftsman, Quantity Surveyors, Engineering Students ( the course designed for)